Yoga Alliance US registered.
Kurz bude obsahovať 200 hodín teoretickej a praktickej výučby.
Garantom je indická škola: BINDUSAR YOGA RISHIKESH a jeho odborným učiteľom bude MUKESH KOTHARI.
Kurz je určený pre jogových nadšencov, ktorí chcú po úspešnom absolvovaní kurzu vyučovať jogu, ale aj pre tých, ktorí sa chcú o koncepte jogy dozvedieť viac pre vlastnú prax.
The dates of the course 2022:
- September 2-4
- October 21-23
- November 4-6
- November 18-20
- December 15-18 (4 days )
- January 7-8 exam.
- Friday: 13:00 – 19:00
- Saturday: 9:00 – 19:00
- Sunday : 8:30 – 17:00
- + TTC will include 25 Online Yoga classes for practice
✅ Course location:
Štetinova 1 , Bratislava-Staré mesto
✅ angličtina stačí na úrovni A2 – B1 ( ak niečomu nebudete rozumieť tak vrámci skupiny si účastníci navzájom preložíte nepochopenú časť. Budete pracovať ako skupina. Aj vysvetlovaním sa učíme 🙂
- 1750,-€ (do 15.07.2022 early bird )
- 1850,-€ (do 15.08)
- 1950,-€ ( po 15.08 alebo pri rozložení na 3-4 splátky podľa vzájomnej dohody )
V cene je zahrnuté:
- 200h výučby
- Študijný materiál – tlačený manuál, z ktorého sa preberá učivo (zostáva vám)
- videá / online lekcie
- Yoga alliance registráciu
Ak sa chcete ako učiteľ po absolvovaní TTC a zložení skúšky zaregistrovať v Yoga Alliance ( zaregistrovanie je dobrovoľné ) tak tu je pre Vás info :
Pri nástupe na kurz a uhradení kurzovného už nie je možné kurz stornovať. Ak z nejakých dôvodov nemôžete kurz ukončiť bude Vám ponúknutý nasledujúci kurz garantovaný Bindusar school.
Po úspešnom absolvovaní kurzu vám bude vydaný medzinárodne registrovaný certifikát Yoga Alliance US.
The course contents in short:
BinduSar™ Yoga YTT Curriculum 200 hrs in short.
- Yoga philosophy and Hatha yoga studies
- Indian philosophy (Astika and Nastika), Six schools of Indian philosophy (Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Samkhya, Yoga, Purva Mimamsa and Vedanta )
- History of yoga, Evolution of yoga,
- Main text from Patanjali Yoga sutras and Hatha yoga pradipika.
- Traditional schools of Yoga, Modern modification of yoga, Yoga relation with Hinduism and Buddhism
- Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga),
- Introduction to Bhakti yoga, Karma yoga, Gyana yoga.
- Anatomy and Physiology:
- In-depth study of 35 key muscles with their origin, insertion, and function, along with their relevance in adjustments and alignments.
- Movement and Postures, three-dimensional analysis, Gravitational analysis, Technical analysis, sight and touch, stretching, Sacroiliac nutation and counter nutation, Pelvis and anatomical perineum.
- The Skeletal system and movement, Anatomy of spine, Symmetry and asymmetry, The Cardiovascular system, blood circulation, heart, pulmonary, systemic and coronary circulation, Digestive system, excretory system, Muscular system, Nervous system, Vestibular system.
- Respiratory system, Muscles of respiration, breathing and postures, Somatic and Autonomic systems, Thoracic and paradoxical breathing, Supine and sitting abdominal breathing.
- Hatha Yoga practices
- Asanas: Detail explanation and practice of Asanas from Hatha yoga. The Asanas are explained in detail to understand their core lying physical, psychological and spiritual aspect. A strong and technically aligned practice of 120 hours.
- Asanas included in first level course:
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonaasana
- Utthita Parsavkonasana
- Virbhadrasana I
- Virbhadrasana II
- Chaturanga dandasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana I
- Prasarita Padottanasana II
- Prasarita Padottanasana III
- Prasarita Padottanasana IV
- Adhomukha Svanasana
- Vashisthasana I
- Sarvanga asana I, II, III
- Hala asana
- Supta padangusthasana A
- Supta Padangusthasana B
- Bhujangasana Basic
- Dhanurasana basic
- Udharva mukha Dhanurasana/Chakra asana
- Marichyasana I & III
- Pranayamas: All the major 6 pranayama’s and their detail role in human conscious development. Prana and upa prana, Tejas, Ojas.
- Bandhas and Mudras: All the major Mudras.
- Bandhas include: Application of Uddiyana, Moolabandha, and Jalandhara Bandha.
- Shatkarmas: The cleaning techniques from Hatha Yoga and Gherand Samhita are done to bring graceful effects of yoga. The Shatkarmas included are Neti, Kunjal, Nauli, Kapalabhatti and Trataka.
- Yoga therapy and diet
- Common diseases and yoga effectiveness include first basic 8 common ailments.
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Prakriti, tri doshas, Vata, pitta and kapha, Sapta dhatus and up dhatus
- Yoga diet, Rituals of eating, Qualities of foods, Six tastes, six seasons and effect on Doshas. The common ailments and their cure are discussed.
- Yoga Physiology and Psychology
- Yoga physiology, Chakras, nadis.
- Kundalini and its Hazards of wrong activation.
- Koshas and senses.
- States of mind, affliction,
- Motivation, memory, cognition and emotion from the point of Yoga and Modern aspects. Sleep, depression, anxiety, Macro and micro cosmic, subtle energies, powers of mind, Spiritualism.
- Relaxation and meditation
- Yoga Nidra, Dharana sutra, Ajpa japa, Mounna.
Teaching methodology and Self-practice
- Art of adjustments.
- Special and latest developments in adjustments.
- Art of designing the group and individual classes
- Class psychology
- Grounding the class
- Flow and viniyasa methodology.
- Defining the class and its objective
- Impact of yoga on human psychology
- Technical analysis of alignment and adjustments
- Alignment for various needs
- Sequencing the class
- Understanding students and their character.
- Designing safe and progressive practice of yoga
- Ethical guidelines and values for teachers
- Conducting the classes for fellow students.
Assessment and examination:
Every week a theoretical written or oral test will be conducted to assess the understanding of yoga.
The final exam will contain written and practical evaluations.
The practical exam contains:
Any ten postures evaluation.
Shatkarma especially; Neti and Nauli.
Conducting a short class or assessing the case study of any practice.
Teachers in this course:
Mukesh Kothari and assistant teachers.
Mukesh Kothari is a spiritual counselor for some and yoga guru to others. He considers himself Yogasadhaka (lifelong dedicated to learning yoga), sadhaka’s are practitioner who believes in Patanjali’s words of “abhyasa vairagya tannirodha”: Practice with a strong sense of non-attachment leads to success in yoga.
He is teaching yoga since 2002. He is born in Rishikesh “The yoga capital of the world” a town in the Himalayas. His teaching includes Hatha yoga, Iyengar yoga, and Siddha yoga. His learning also involves the study of classical texts like Patanjali yoga sutra, Upanishads, and Yogini Tantra. His courses include dynamic and static practices of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandhas with the in-depth knowledge of Ashtanga yoga in the form of philosophy, psychology, and mysticism behind this ancient practice that includes Hatha & Raja Yoga and Tantric lineage. Now he teaches his method under the name of Bindusar (lake of elixir) yoga, where he made yoga accessible and useful to modern lifestyle.
He has taught to people from various circles of life which includes yoga tourists, dedicated yoga teachers, residents, office workers, celebrities, ex-prime ministers, and even invited by Forbes listed top 100 people for his yoga therapy works. His way of explaining concepts is highly useful for western minds.
He was introduced to yoga and ayurvedic life since from his childhood due to family and social environment, and his father is a doctor in Ayurvedic system. He started learning yoga concepts at an early age under the guidance of Swami Hanumant Giri.
Mukesh Kothari has been under the influence of yoga and spirituality during his school education of 14 years at the school of Honorable Swami Omkarananada Saraswati (www.omkarananda-ashram.org).
His urge to know the yoga at a deeper level took him to Sukhdevanand College of Yoga and Naturopathy, Parmarth Niketan under the guidance of H.H Swami Chidananda Saraswati Maharaj (www.parmarth.com) from where he graduated his Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy with intensive studies on yoga and Ayurvedic therapeutics, followed by completion of his university in advance subjects.
He regularly conducts yoga teachers training courses in India, even now he has conducted over 25 yoga teachers training in Europe only. He is teaching actively in Rishikesh (India), Budapest, Bucharest, Prague, Vienna, Moscow, and Sardinia.
#TTC200 #darshanayogastudio #jogovykurz #masterprogram